- Overview of existing data sources.
- What reports are currently being utilized.
- Are the reports answering the questions?
- Next steps
- Interactive round table discussions.
- What story is the data telling you?
- Is the story the one you require?
- How can you get the story you need?
Online Virtual Presentations:
- Topic focused.
- Demonstrate, educate and train you on how to “Let the data tell the story.”
On-Site RFID Reviews:
- Ensure RFID locations are compliant.
- Confirm RFID infrastructure mirrors process flows.
- Monitoring alerts to safeguard 24/7 RFID operation.
- Let the RFID data tell the story.
- Course design and development.
- Course curriculum and content preparation.
- eLearning LMS Courseware that can accessed from your computer or mobile device.
- Easy to use eLearning guided courses that are adaptable to all ages.
- Highly interactive engagement courses providing gamification, quizzes, character dialog, visual assessment, problem solving, positive reinforcement, and so much more.
- Proven training methodology that reenforces comprehension.
- Train-The-Trainer courses designed by trainers.
- What to report
- Why report
- When to report
- Where to report
- Who to report to
- What analysis to do
- Why do analysis
- When should you do analysis
- Where to get the data for analysis
- Who to provide the analysis to
- What it is
- Why it is used
- When it is used
- Where to install it
- Who uses it
- Desktop databases
- Pivot Tables